Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Are you thinking about (or wishing for) a romantic February proposal? Whether she wants a princess-inspired ring or a classic solitaire, we’ve got you covered. Check out our expert’s top 10 engagement rings for popping the question this Valentine’s Day.
1. A Royal Ring: Newly engaged princess-to-be Meghan Markle’s three stone ring is perfection. There is no doubt this is the top trend of the season.
2. Classic Beauty: Think Tiffany. This ring will never go out of style.
3. Surrounded with Sparkle: What girl doesn’t love extra sparkle? Halos are hot and enhance the center gemstone like nothing else.
4. Elegant Emerald: One of our best sellers, this emerald ring is already the talk of the town.
5. Perfect Pear: Baguettes and pears make a distinctive pairing on this vintage-inspired ring.
6. Trendy Triangle: Terrifically unique, this ring is for the girl that wants to stand out from the crowd.
7. Fairytale Floral: This floral band is perfect for a whimsical bride that loves a good fairytale.
8. Regal Radiant: Get your sunglasses! Featuring a bold radiant flanked by two beautiful trillions, this ring is full of bling.
9. Perfect Princess: With tons of sparkle, this ring is for the girl who wants a timeless look with a twist.
10. Double Decker: Twice as nice, this double halo is sure to impress everyone.
If you’re still looking for the perfect ring, check out our engagement ring style guide for more tips on which ring will best fit her style.