If you’re still swooning over Meghan Markle’s engagement ring or if you’ve fallen in love with Princess Eugenie’s unique sparkler, you aren’t the only one! While these princesses are getting ready for their big day, we’ve been reflecting on royal engagement rings of the present and the past. We love their beautiful rings, but the price tags (experts are pricing Markle’s ring at a jaw-dropping $350,000!) are fit for a royal budget. Our experts have picked out 7 of our most princess-worthy, eco-friendly engagement rings that will fit any budget.
1. This three-stone option is guaranteed to shine more brilliantly than Markle’s stunner.
Forever One Cushion Three Stone Engagement Ring in 14K Yellow Gold, starting at $2,899
2. Who can forget the Duchess of Cambridge’s beautiful sapphire engagement ring given to her by Prince William? We’ve got an eco-friendly option for that.
Forever One Oval Floral Cluster Fashion Ring in 14K White Gold, starting at $1,639
3. Similar to Princess Eugenie’s distinctive engagement ring, this oval gem is surrounded by 16 round moissanite stones.
Forever One Oval Halo Ring in 14K White Gold, starting at $2,289
4. Princess Grace of Monaco’s ring was a 10.5 carat emerald flanked by two baguettes. If you’re looking for vintage chic, this ring is it.
Forever One Emerald Solitaire with Side Accents Engagement Ring, starting at $3,289
5. Classic and royal. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden’s engagement ring is a round solitaire fit for any modern bride.
Forever One Four Prong Solitaire Engagement Ring, starting at $799
6. Princess Mary of Denmark’s ring showcases gorgeous emerald cut stones. Our three stone emerald cut ring is a timeless look with a modern twist.
Forever One Emerald Three Stone Ring in 14K White Gold, starting at $2,039
7. The most famous Asscher among modern-day royals belongs to Princess Madeleine of Sweden. We can’t get enough of this ring’s striking beauty. Our show-stopping Asscher cut is sure to turn heads.
Forever One Asscher Solitaire with Side Accents Engagement Ring, starting at $1,199
Are you in love with our princess-style moissanite engagement rings? Sound off on social and use the hashtag #OurBrilliance.