Customer Service Representative
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for maintaining customer relationships by responding to inquiries, documenting actions taken, entering orders, and communicating positively both internally and externally. This position will assist customers via phone, email and live chat to address questions, offer product & jewelry knowledge, and provide the customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
This position is an onsite/in office role.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Respond to customer inquiries with a positive and professional attitude.
- Review notes and records regarding previous inquiries and responses to offer an accurate response, while gathering and researching information, assembling, and forwarding information as needed for resolution.
- Record customer inquiries by documenting inquiry into the system platforms.
- Proactively engages in a culture that focuses on building a loyal customer base by quickly and thoroughly solving problems for customers anytime deliveries, transactions or experience don’t go as planned.
- Provide our customers with an exceptional shopping experience by using active listening skills to learn what the customer is truly looking for and can achieve a positive outcome.
- This position will rotate with the front desk reception responsibilities.
- Ability to work a rotating Saturday schedule.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Basic Skills required:
- High school education or higher with an interest in customer service, retail, or E-commerce.
- An unquestionable work ethic and a high level of empathy.
- Ability to communicate professionally in writing and verbally.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and networking with customers.
- Be organized and familiar with computers, having good data entry skills and the ability to read and interpret order and related information from the systems and from printed reports.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and Outlook.
- Should be a team player and be able to carry out all tasks and effectively manage time.
- Highly self-motivated individual who can build a rapport with a customer and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn our website and products to help customers find the goods they are interested in.
Charles & Colvard is leading a revolution in the jewelry industry by delivering a brilliant product at an extraordinary value, balanced with environmental and social responsibility. Because we believe that luxury can be both beautiful and conscientious. Charles & Colvard is the original creator of moissanite gemstones. The company was formed in 1995 after scientists developed the innovative process that creates moissanite crystals from a rare, naturally occurring mineral known as silicon carbide. This process elicits moissanite crystals with such purity, they rival any earthly gemstone for fire and brilliance – making it the world’s most brilliant gem
To be considered for this position please email your CV/Resume to email@example.com