To be considered for this position please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles & Colvard lives by the idea that fine jewelry can be accessible, beautiful and conscientious. We are the original creators of Forever On moissanite and the exclusive source for Caydia lab grown diamonds. Our mission is to redefine real within the jewelry industry, for our customers and for the world. We use only the best quality lab created gems – Forever One moissanite and Caydia lab grown diamonds – all set in responsibly sourced precious metals. More than 25 years ago, we introduced gemstone quality moissanite to the world, providing an ethically sourced, extremely brilliant white gemstone that is both beautiful and affordable. Since then, we’ve perfected the process of creating moissanite gemstones, culminating with the launch of Forever One – the world’s most brilliant gem. Grown using a patented process, the quality of Forever One is superior to that of other moissanite brands. As a leader in lab grown gemstone innovation, we introduced Caydia lab diamonds offering our customers a choice in premium created gems. Caydia is a specially curated assortment of premium lab grown diamonds exclusively available from Charles & Colvard. These exquisite gems are hand selected by our certified gemologists to meet our uncompromising standards – standards that are reflected in the impeccable craftmanship of each piece of jewelry we create. www.charlesandcolvard.com.
Charles & Colvard is seeking a Graphic Designer with a passion for innovation, purpose driven work and a desire for growth. Our Graphic Design role will develop creative assets across all major platforms for the brand. They will be responsible for creating content that is refined, impactful and aligned with brand standards. They will be creating emails, ecommerce banners, landing pages, digital advertising, print collateral, corporate presentations and packaging support. Experience in the fashion, jewelry or luxury industries is preferred, but more important is a refined eye for best practices and trends in design as well as technical expertise.
- Design for ongoing marketing channels including email, website, digital advertising, promotions, display/ affiliate marketing banners and seasonal content releases.
- Working with Sr Graphic Designer to adhere to brand and campaign standards
- Delivering quality content on time, within scope of deadlines and projects briefs.
- Maintaining organized and current filing structure and project management boards
- Working collaboratively with creative team, inclusive of copywriters, photographers and social strategists to develop impactful content that is on brand, and drives awareness and revenue
- Work collaboratively with marketing colleagues, sales, IT, and other key stakeholders to capture design requirements and translate them into impactful design solutions that drive business results.
- Graphic design experience
- 2-3 years of digital design experience inclusive of emails and site graphics
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in email design and email platforms
- Knowledge of technical design for print, packaging and die lines
- Refined eye for best practices in design and current design trends
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- The drive to learn new programs and techniques for implementing great design.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree/BFA or its equivalent in Graphic Design.
- Prior online web design experience.
- Strong knowledge/background related to web creative and associated concepts.
- Knowledge/experience with the following programs:
- Dreamweaver (or other coding software)
- Microsoft Office
- MailChimp/Email platform
- Knowledge or passion to work in gemstones and jewelry industry.
- This position will not have any supervisory responsibilities.