Customer Service Representative
To be considered for this position please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles & Colvard lives by the idea that fine jewelry can be accessible, beautiful and conscientious. We are the original creators of Forever On moissanite and the exclusive source for Caydia lab grown diamonds. Our mission is to redefine real within the jewelry industry, for our customers and for the world. We use only the best quality lab created gems – Forever One moissanite and Caydia lab grown diamonds – all set in responsibly sourced precious metals. More than 25 years ago, we introduced gemstone quality moissanite to the world, providing an ethically sourced, extremely brilliant white gemstone that is both beautiful and affordable. Since then, we’ve perfected the process of creating moissanite gemstones, culminating with the launch of Forever One – the world’s most brilliant gem. Grown using a patented process, the quality of Forever One is superior to that of other moissanite brands. As a leader in lab grown gemstone innovation, we introduced Caydia lab diamonds offering our customers a choice in premium created gems. Caydia is a specially curated assortment of premium lab grown diamonds exclusively available from Charles & Colvard. These exquisite gems are hand selected by our certified gemologists to meet our uncompromising standards – standards that are reflected in the impeccable craftmanship of each piece of jewelry we create. www.charlesandcolvard.com.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for maintaining customer relationships by responding to inquiries, documenting actions taken, entering orders, and communicating positively both internally and externally. This position will assist customers via phone, email and live chat to address questions, offer product & jewelry knowledge, and provide the customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
Accountabilities & Performance Measures
- Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Respond to customer inquiries with a positive and professional attitude.
- Review notes and records regarding previous inquiries and responses to offer an accurate response, while gathering and researching information, assembling and forwarding information as needed for resolution.
- Record customer inquiries by documenting inquiry into the system platforms.
- Proactively engages in a culture that focuses on building a loyal customer base by quickly and thoroughly solving problems for customers anytime deliveries, transactions or experience don’t go as planned.
- Provide our customers with an exceptional shopping experience by using active listening skills to learn what the customer is truly looking for and can achieve a positive outcome.
- This position will rotate with the front desk reception responsibilities.
- Ability to work a rotating Saturday schedule.
- An unquestionable work ethic and a high level of empathy.
- Ability to communicate professionally in writing and verbally.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and networking with customers.
- Be organized and familiar with computers, having good data entry skills and the ability to read and interpret order and related information from the systems and from printed reports.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and Outlook.
- Should be a team player and be able to carry out all tasks and effectively manage time.
- Highly self-motivated individual who can build a rapport with a customer and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn our website and products to help customers find the goods they are interested in.
- High school education or higher with an interest in customer service, retail or E-commerce.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities