To be considered for this position please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles & Colvard (Nasdaq: CTHR) believes luxury can be beautiful and conscientious. As an e-commerce-driven business, the Company uses innovative technology and sustainable practices to lead a revolution in the jewelry industry. As the original pioneer of lab-created moissanite, a rare gemstone formed from silicon carbide, Charles & Colvard delivers a brilliant product at a revolutionary value that meets the needs of today’s discerning customer. Jewelry consumers seek Charles & Colvard products because of their exceptional quality as well as their environmental and social responsibility. Charles & Colvard was founded in 1995 and is based in the Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. For more information, please visit www.charlesandcolvard.com.
With this position you can:
Acquire valuable grading skills and familiarize yourself with the world’s most brilliant gemstone, moissanite!
What we are looking for:
A self-motivated, upbeat multi-tasker, ready to help increase production levels of our moissanite gemstones.
Accountabilities & Performance Measures:
Prioritize the grading of stones needed for orders, jewelry jobs, returns and special projects.
- Follows security procedures for handling gemstones
- Submits completed information to Grading Supervisor for verification
- Maintains acceptable accuracy and speed in grading process
- Notifies Grading Supervisor of any irregularities or unusual appearing moissanite
- Good Color Perception
- Basic computer knowledge (Excel and Navision)
- Detail oriented with good decision-making skills
Education and Experience
- 1 – 2 years of Gemstone and jewelry experience
- GIA certification or equivalent education