Social Media Coordinator
Discover a world of opportunities here at Charles and Colvard. Apply today!
To be considered for this position please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for creating and maintaining brand awareness through engaging, creative storytelling on all social channels. Successful candidates will have a history of creating compelling content and partnerships on social channels, a deep understanding of established and emerging social media platforms and trends and a strong sense of what works on social media. This person will be responsible for managing, growing and deepening engagement across a global follower base.
- Create and guide content for social media channels — including images, graphics, written posts and videos — that drive brand awareness, increase social followers, engagement with our audience and influencers, and generates sales.
- Create an active community with fans and influencers via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, the Charles & Colvard brand blog, Reddit and any other social channels that may arise that are a fit!
- Build and execute social content strategy that aligns with brand marketing goals, product initiatives, and consumer/community growth
- Plan social content and maintain the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging – this includes written content as well as video/on-camera.
- Aid Customer Service with customer support – answering questions that come in online via social channels in a timely manner.
- Using Google Analytics and channel-specific analytics (I.E. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and other measurement tools to provide reports on follower growth, engagement and sales, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Think big and outside the box and partner across teams (including but not limited to: merchandising, sales, e-commerce and customer service) on new opportunities; finding ways to innovate and creatively leverage what’s new and culturally trending on social platforms.
- Champion and identify messaging, trends and new social technologies to ensure Charles & Colvard maintains a forward-looking approach to all social media efforts and programs – be the internal social media experts and guides on what types of content our audiences need and want.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 3+ years experience working in social content strategy
- Demonstrated experience working with an ecommerce brand
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful social campaigns that directly drive revenue.
- Marketing and/or advertising agency experience preferred.
- Consumer-centric self-starter with a deep understanding of all major social media platforms.
- Ability to create, test and evaluate content for social and understand what drives the engagement.
- Strong eye and taste-level to create high-caliber social content.
- Strong social point-of-view, and ability to back up decisions with data, and reinforce our brand message.
- Superior understanding of social commerce and how social and site experience can integrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, team-oriented, ability to work with a wide range of internal departments.
- Strong writing skills and ability to take high-quality social photos and video to create of-the-moment social content.
- Comfortability in front of and behind the camera for video and in the moment social content.
- Proficiency in a variety of social media tools and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
If you are an individual who thrives working both independently and in a team environment, contact us today! email@example.com