Charles & Colvard customers get free, fast standard shipping on every order to most destinations worldwide! Expedited shipping methods can be purchased at checkout for an additional fee.
Most domestic destinations ship via FedEx services and require a signature upon delivery. Internationally, we use DHL and several other carriers, delivery requirements may vary. Other restrictions apply*
All shipments within the United States and Territories ship free via FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping methods can be purchased at checkout for an additional fee.
When Will My Order Ship?
The estimated handling times may vary and are indicated on our product pages and during checkout. Products are either In-Stock or Made to Order.
- These items are in-stock in our vaults and available to ship immediately.
- For same-day shipping, order by 2:00pm ET.
- If ordered after 2:00pm ET, the item will ship the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays).
- The item will then ship based on your selected shipping method at checkout.
- These items are created after you place your order.
- Allow 15 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for your selection to be created and processed prior to shipping.
- After processing, the item will then ship based on your selected shipping method at checkout.
- Most domestic destinations ship via FedEx services and require a signature upon delivery. Internationally, we use DHL and several other carriers, delivery requirements may vary.
- FedEx shipments to APO/FPO locations are passed to USPS for delivery.
- Charges for shipping and handling will be shown on the order page during checkout.
- We require a signature upon delivery of all shipments.
- We do not ship to hotels or Post Office boxes.
- Due to payment authorization restrictions, shipping addresses cannot be changed after order is placed and payment is approved.
- The risk of loss and title to the items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier, pursuant to our shipping contract with our carriers.
- Charlesandcolvard.com is not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, email or computer malfunctions or any other causes beyond our control.
- We have partnered with our trusted third-party provider Flow.io to handle international orders including payments, duties and taxes, and shipping. For questions about your order, please contact our customer service department and they will direct you to the best answer.
If you are looking for international ring sizing, click here to download our guide.