Our Shipping Policy
Please Note: Due to a mandated stay-at-home order by the state of North Carolina in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and for the health and well-being of our employees, we have suspended our distribution and fulfillment from our corporate headquarters through April 28, 2020, and initiated a work from home policy for all other non-essential employees. We will resume our distribution and fulfillment operations from North Carolina on April 29, 2020 or as otherwise notified by our government authorities that it is safe to return to work.
Expected Ship Dates:
In-Stock Jewelry - Expected to ship by 5/1/20
Made To Order Jewelry - Expected to ship between 5/8/20 and 5/22/20; See product details lead times
Charles & Colvard customers get free, fast standard shipping on every order to most destinations worldwide! Expedited shipping methods can be purchased at checkout for an additional fee.
Most shipments within the United States ship via FedEx or USPS services and require a signature upon delivery. Internationally, we use DHL and several other carriers, delivery requirements may vary. Other restrictions apply*
When Will My Order Ship?
The estimated handling times may vary and are indicated on our product pages and during checkout. Products are either In-Stock or Made to Order.
- Most of these items are in-stock in our vaults and available to ship immediately, but some in-stock items can take up to 5-7 days to process before shipping.
- It will be noted on each product page if the item can ship immediately or if it will take a few days to process.
- Those items that are ready to ship, will ship out the same day if ordered by 2:00pm ET (excluding weekends and holidays).
- If ordered after 2:00pm ET, the ready-to-ship item will ship the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays).
- All orders will ship based on the selected shipping method at checkout.
- These items are created after you place your order.
- Allow 15 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for your selection to be created and processed prior to shipping.
- After processing, the item will then ship based on your selected shipping method at checkout.
- Most domestic destinations ship via FedEx or USPS services and require a signature upon delivery. Internationally, we use DHL and several other carriers, delivery requirements may vary.
- FedEx shipments to APO/FPO locations are passed to USPS for delivery.
- Charges for shipping and handling will be shown on the order page during checkout.
- We require a signature upon delivery of all shipments.
- We do not ship to hotels or Post Office boxes.
- Due to payment authorization restrictions, shipping addresses cannot be changed after order is placed and payment is approved.
- The risk of loss and title to the items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier, pursuant to our shipping contract with our carriers.
- Charlesandcolvard.com is not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, email or computer malfunctions or any other causes beyond our control.
- We have partnered with our trusted third-party provider Flow.io to handle international orders including payments, duties and taxes, and shipping. For questions about your order, please contact our customer service department and they will direct you to the best answer.
If you are looking for international ring sizing, click here to download our guide.
We have partnered with our trusted third-party provider Flow.io to ship our products to most international destinations. Currency conversions, payment options, duties and taxes and shipping methods are determined by Flow. Duties and taxes for your country are determined to our best ability and are presented during checkout. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; we have no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
Most international orders ship via DHL, but, other carriers may be used depending on location.
Please combine delivery transit times with product stock status handling times to determine an estimate of product arrival date. In-stock items generally ship the next business day and select product or sizes may take up to 15 additional days to create. Stock status is displayed on each product page.
Not all products are available in all countries.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Orders containing multiple items will be consolidated prior to shipping and will not ship until the last item is completed.