Retail Store Associate
Charles & Colvard is excited to announce the opening of a brick-and-mortar showroom and is currently seeking Retail Store Associates with previous luxury sales/fine jewelry experience highly preferred. We are looking for a driven individual to help promote a great work environment and produce results. At Charles & Colvard, the Retail Sales Associate will be working with their team to achieve store productivity goals. Prior retail experience, a flexible work schedule and the availability to work extended hours for holidays and special events is a must.
This position is an onsite/in office role.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ability to engage with new customers and build immediate and lasting rapport. Personalize customer connections by providing the highest level of hospitality and customer service.
- Be a storyteller, sharing the details of our unique brand as well as the details of our products design inspirations and reason for being.
- Be an expert on Charles & Colvard’s product lines, a champion for quality and authenticity, stay current on fashion trends, understand the customer needs, and creatively communicate selections that meet their needs.
- Ability to independently problem solve and resolve customer issues while maintaining a high level of professionalism, even in high stress situations. Collaborate with leadership team to communicate customer feedback and demonstrate ability to independently problem solve and resolve customer concerns in an organized fashion.
- Ensure the retail floor is always premium and tells a story. Maintain store concepts & visual standards. Assist with back of house duties including receiving and placing product.
- Ability to independently open and close the store as a key holder upon Manager approval.
- Be a brand ambassador for Charles & Colvard at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Basic Skills required:
- 1-3 years retail or similar service environment experience
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Preferred proficiency/knowledge in jewelry and or gemstones
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written, strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, organizational abilities
- A positive, outgoing, high energy, entrepreneurial, sales focused attitude
- Desire to learn and grow within the company
- Able to work a flexible schedule and hours
To be considered for this position please email your CV/Resume to email@example.com