At Charles & Colvard we offer a competitive benefits program, designed to support employees and their families across all dimension of health; physical, mental, social, financial, and purpose. The details may vary by position, but generally include:
Health benefits that provide strong support for employee well-being and preventive care, comprehensive coverage to meet a range of medical situations, and solid protection against the cost of serious injury or illness.
• Company contribution towards medical/prescription drug, dental and vision insurance
Income Protection in case of serious illness, injury or death, including life insurance and disability benefits.
• Company paid short-term, long-term and life insurance • Employee access to supplemental life, AD&D insurance • Employee assistance programs
Domestic Partner Benefits
• Medical and dental insurance coverage for domestic partners of the same and the opposite sex as well as children of domestic partners
Flexible Spending Accounts
• Annual maximum of $2,550 can be set aside for health care expenses • Expenses can include deductibles, copayments and other unreimbursed medical, dental, vision and hearing expenses • Expenses for eligible family members can also be reimbursed, even if they are not covered under the employee’s benefits
Dependent Care Spending Accounts
• Retirement program that helps build future financial security through a leading-edge 401(k) plan with employer match • Incentive and bonus plans • Paid time off, including paid volunteer hours • Employee discount on jewelry and gemstones • Charitable donation match program • Employee referral bonus program