Digital Marketing Manager
To be considered for this position please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles & Colvard lives by the idea that fine jewelry can be accessible, beautiful and conscientious. We are the original creators of Forever On moissanite and the exclusive source for Caydia lab grown diamonds. Our mission is to redefine real within the jewelry industry, for our customers and for the world. We use only the best quality lab created gems – Forever One moissanite and Caydia lab grown diamonds – all set in responsibly sourced precious metals. More than 25 years ago, we introduced gemstone quality moissanite to the world, providing an ethically sourced, extremely brilliant white gemstone that is both beautiful and affordable. Since then, we’ve perfected the process of creating moissanite gemstones, culminating with the launch of Forever One – the world’s most brilliant gem. Grown using a patented process, the quality of Forever One is superior to that of other moissanite brands. As a leader in lab grown gemstone innovation, we introduced Caydia lab diamonds offering our customers a choice in premium created gems. Caydia is a specially curated assortment of premium lab grown diamonds exclusively available from Charles & Colvard. These exquisite gems are hand selected by our certified gemologists to meet our uncompromising standards – standards that are reflected in the impeccable craftmanship of each piece of jewelry we create. www.charlesandcolvard.com.
Charles & Colvard is seeking a strategic, innovative and analytical Digital Marketing Manager. As a key member of the marketing team, this position is responsible for engaging consumers, driving revenue and building brand equity through the development and execution of long-term digital campaigns. A successful candidate ensures that day-to-day marketing automation operations stay on track and run like a well-oiled machine—while overseeing the reporting, analysis and technical systems for our digital, growth and retention marketing programs.
Accountabilities & Performance Measures
- Develop, lead and manage digital marketing strategies across company website, email marketing programs and digital advertising to continuously grow the company’s reach and increase revenue.
- Manage digital marketing budget and develop/evolve analytics to quantify effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Work closely with the creative team and IT department to ensure that web infrastructure supports brand messaging, content and product promotion goals.
- Manage monthly dashboard; collect and analyze sales, traffic, origins, campaign results, content and product trends.
- Develop a comprehensive analysis of how digital content performs, both at a channel view and holistically by content theme.
- Develop insights and make recommendations for future enhancements and changes to our content strategy based on those metrics.
- Help manage and direct outsourced media and advertising agencies in paid search, retargeting, email, SEO and affiliate programs.
- Help optimize website and other digital channels to meet SEO and SEM goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in digital marketing and advertising.
- Strong self-starter with a deep understanding of retail-focused digital marketing strategies.
- Proven track record building and executing successful digital campaigns, including email marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Understanding and working knowledge of CMS, HTML, CSS, e-commerce platforms and e-commerce best practices.
- Strong analytical background with a deep knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in a variety of digital marketing tools and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Understanding of how content marketing, PR, email marketing and social media interact and bolster the overarching brand initiatives and goals.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.